If you would like to schedule a free consultation, please fill out the information below. Please understand that filling this form out does not establish an attorney-client relationship.
Lather Law was founded to give our clients peace of mind during any hardships they need to overcome. We want to help our clients navigate any legal issues they might face, no matter how big or small.
Lather Law is committed to delivering cost-efficient, competent, and timely legal representation to all our clients. We pride ourselves in taking the time to listen to our clients and then create a solution that precisely acknowledges their individual needs.
AV® , AV Preeminent® , Martindale-Hubbell DistinguishedSM and Martindale-Hubbell NotableSM are Certification Marks used under license in accordance with the Martindale-Hubbell® certification procedures, standards and policies
- Experience with civil litigation, including trials, arbitrations, and mediations in Clark County and other jurisdictions
- Licensed to practice law since 2011
- Member in good standing of the following jurisdictions:
- Nevada (State Courts)
- District of Nevada (Federal Courts)
- Ninth Circuit Court of Appeals
- Tennessee (State Courts) - inactive
- Rated AV-Preeminent by Martindale-Hubbell
- Juris Doctorate from University of Nevada-Las Vegas, Boyd School of Law, 2011
- Top third of his class
- Masters of Business Administration from University of Nevada-Reno, 2002
- Bachelor of Science from the Wharton School at the University of Pennsylvania
- Bachelor of Arts from the College of Arts and Sciences at the University of Pennsylvania
- Fluent in Spanish and conversational in Portuguese
If you need legal assistance, I'm here to help.
Jason F. Lather, Esq.
Our vision for Lather Law is to strive for excellence as we counsel and advocate for our clients in an ethical, compassionate, and trustworthy manner.